Gear check

Hey

Was wondering if somebody could check out my gear and tell me how to best improve my dps.
    I can clear act 3 with a couples of death, but it takes a long time to kill elites.
    So i was just wondering what to buy next for that big dps gain.

eu.battle(dot)net/d3/en/profile/Triditon-2618/hero/177441 (sorry cant post links yet)

thx

ps my budget is 15-20 mil
    Some more crit, would raise your dmg a few thousand.. so get 4% crit on helm to start with.

Both 1hander's would be good to have a socket aswell. some more vitality would do good also, up to 45k is recommended.
    Got a socket in the offhand
    The main one would cost to much
    But gonna try with the helm advice

thx
    i bought a 870 dps wep, with natural critdmg & socket + 550 life on hit for 10mil

I can see you are from denmark ;) add me ingame Kredes#2663
    Yeah i know you get some good "rare" main hands but i just want the life on fury spent that you get from blade of warlord.
    As i can see youre playing a WW Build, but you only have +14.5% unbuffed Crit. You really should switch out your Legendary Main Hand for a Axe/Mace cause its a Mighty Weapon and you wont get the 10% Crit from Weapons Master.

Regarding the Life per Fury: Even if you assume you whirlwind all the time (and i doubt you can with this low crit rate) you gain about 300 Life every 1 or 2 Second. Thats easily compensated by a good rare with LoH or Lifereg
    I got 24.50 % crit unbuffed, dont know why it says i only have 14.5%.....

Got a mighty weapon because i get the extra fury witch i need to keep up Berserker
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes