How does Skorn work with Tornados?

Two questions

1. Does Skorn proc effect work with Tornados? I mean, does Tornados cause mobs to bleed?

2. Does Skorn work well with DT build overall? I'm using two weapons now, and have no experience with 2-handers whatsoever.
    Generally you use dual wield so one weapon carries the meaty damage, and the other functions as a stat stick for life on hit/crit damage/strength while having minimal dps just for affordability, as well as having high attack speed so tornadoes attack more and can thus crit more.

If you can find a skorn that rolls high life on hit and attack speed, or find places to get enough life on hit/life steal to survive, there shouldn't be any reason for it to not work.

Although, as always, perfectly rolled rares will be better (or perfectly rolled bul'kathos)
    Quote from Grigori

Two questions

1. Does Skorn proc effect work with Tornados? I mean, does Tornados cause mobs to bleed?

2. Does Skorn work well with DT build overall? I'm using two weapons now, and have no experience with 2-handers whatsoever.

Fury generation is a problem i tried that yesterday, whirlwind ticks went from 14-16k to 22-26k, but i guess there was less of them because i was having fury problems.
    Quote from Xenogrand

Quote from Grigori

Two questions

Fury generation is a problem i tried that yesterday, whirlwind ticks went from 14-16k to 22-26k, but i guess there was less of them because i was having fury problems.

What's your crit%? And are you using bash with instigation?
    Quote from Xenogrand

By less of them you mean ticks, right? (because you get fury form crit ticks via Battle Rage/Into the Fray)
    And does tornados tick less often with slower weapon, that's the case?
    Quote from mmmmmmmBacon

Generally you use dual wield so one weapon carries the meaty damage, and the other functions as a stat stick for life on hit/crit damage/strength while having minimal dps just for affordability, as well as having high attack speed so tornadoes attack more and can thus crit more.

If you can find a skorn that rolls high life on hit and attack speed, or find places to get enough life on hit/life steal to survive, there shouldn't be any reason for it to not work.

Although, as always, perfectly rolled rares will be better (or perfectly rolled bul'kathos)

+1

This guy is spot on. You may also have fury generation problems. I have only tried somewhat 2hs in my WW build, and they failed to help me see a 2h being useful.

Facts is stats are very important + the attack speed.

This is my opinion; if you wanna play 2h barb, WW spec is not the one, charge will serve you well in this purpose.
    Quote from Timmylol

Quote from Xenogrand

Quote from Grigori

Two questions

What's your crit%? And are you using bash with instigation?

50%crit, bash with instigation isn't a staple for ww builds, once you get sprint going your fury shouldn't run out, with skorn it does.
    Quote from Hexipox

Quote from mmmmmmmBacon

+1

This guy is spot on. You may also have fury generation problems. I have only tried somewhat 2hs in my WW build, and they failed to help me see a 2h being useful.

Facts is stats are very important + the attack speed.

This is my opinion; if you wanna play 2h barb, WW spec is not the one, charge will serve you well in this purpose.

just have to point out...
    a "WW" spec does not mean that one have to use sprint+run like the wind.

i have made a successful build using WW and no run like the wind. one does not need the other all the time.

the SOLE reason of people using ww togather whit run like the wind is for the ammount of hits from ww->life on hit and that you go thru mobs. thats why, there is no other reason.

WW is a skill that most use but you could use other skills as well, its just that its a COOKIE CUTTER BUILD (uber popular and seen as "the best one") as of now.
    Game Designer - Micro Design
    actually its only to go throu mobs, the other is just a bonus. Ive tried so many builds with sprint and always come back to WW because of the SINGLE reason that it lets you keep your mobility high.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes