few questions: why using wind sheer as WW runes ? ( insteads of hurricane for movement speed ) and why amiosity ? you're not suposed to be out of fury if your doing right .. for your question i'll try and say maybe low hp / dmg ? at first look . you need way more crit that why you're using amiosity . try to change these few things and you'll prolly facerolling elite.
your skill rune choices are kinda peculiar, i wonder if it's because your crit chance is too low for the typical specs for this build, a couple things to consider
1) your vit is way too low, some white mobs like tremors or sk marauders will hit u for 6-8k, so 4 simultaneous unblocked hits will 1-shot u, let alone elite mobs with molten that will probably do 2k / sec / molten trail to you, i think you need about 40k hp to be comfortable, the superstition passive is a great way to mitigate ground element damage while also generating fury
2) your crit chance is way low (25.5?), im not sure if you can count on it to reliably generate fury for you with into the fray, minimum is probably 35 and most barbs run 40-50, unfortunately this is not easy to change because crit gear is expensive, but fortunately for barbs they have innate +15 crit from great passives, so u shouldnt need to get too much more from gear
3) your armor and resists should be adequate with your 1350ish Loh, again, need a bigger health pool to fill up
4) hurricane rune is probably essential to this build because sprint damage is based on how many tornadoes you can generate, which is set by your run and ww speed, the main strength of this spec is being able to do and avoid damage at the same time, I'm guessing the faster fire chain mobs like rippers are running circles around you while doing tons of damage
5) some easy play tips if you are not already aware, if facing a tough mob, you should ww in circles gradually away from the mob, typically only being able to hit 1-2 mobs with your ww, they will come after you and run into the 3-4 tornadoes you've already laid down; also, doing ww in larger circles in a group of mobs will reduce your concentration of damage but also makes it harder for mobs to hit you, increasing your survivability
6) slaughter rune is a good alternative to thrive if you aren't able to generate enough fury to make full use of it, though it does require some amount of crit chance, it will allow you to throw down a ton of burst damage which can help you survive if you are able to pick off 1-2 champs or minions right at the beginning of the fight
I was writing a pretty long reply but then I realized you have no Crit chance at all (just 5.5% from gloves). It makes no sense at all. How did you play through even A2 with these stats lol?
I see you are using Wind Shear rune. Well thats probably because you are constantly running out fury? Thats so wrong...
You must have at least 45% crit chance to maintain your fury... You dont need LOH on your main weapon because it doesnt apply to your tornados. You must have at least 900-1000K vitality. 500 is not enough...
without too much pain you can get these numbers:
- Rings can give you 6-8% of Crit chance
- Gloves can give you 6-8% of Crit chance.
- Wrists can give you 4%
- Amulet 6-8%
- A good helm (STR + Socket +VIT or (and) AR) with 4% Crit chance is going to be really pricey.
And yeah, you still have to maintain the same level of STR and AR and get more VIT. Oh and dont forget about Crit damage as well.