Act 3 Barbarian Farming Help

I'm struggling with act 3. What am i doing wrong? Please help.

thats buffed resistance? maybe to low... and some life on hit would help, armor is ok and maybe get some dmg reduce vs melee/ranged or vs elite if thats the problem
    You need a lot more resists. Try to get up around 1k resists. 600 is waaay too low to do act III comfortably.
    You have 2 problems, resists should be around 1k fire/physical maybe even a little higher to do it comfortably. If you're picture is unbuffed you're close. Second problem is life regen, should be around 700-800 minumum preferably a little higher.

I'm doing act3 with 9,7k armor 1k resists fire/physical at 1100, 50k hp, 700 life per second (good alternative if you cant find life on hit). Using a 2H and at 27k dps, act3 is doable with 18k dps but its so much nicer around 30k dps that way you can destroy champ packs with 1 WotB.

Spec looks good, I use 7 sec ignore pain instead of threatening shout. And instead of superstition I use a dps passive or inspiring presence. You might want to try out inspiring presence or get some life regen on chest/belt/boots/shoulders its pretty cheap on the AH, or get some life on hit instead but that's more expensive usually.
    Are you guys insane? 1k resists? Maybe pre-patch 1.0.3 but not now.

I farm Act 3 with 450 ares before buffs but wiht 45k dps. For act 3 you need a minimum of 30kdps if you want to make use of WotB. Try and grain crit chance and crit damage.
    I'm sure you're setup works too Winkle but act3 is fine with 20k dps and WotB if you have a bit more defensive stats, the only reason you get away with your low resists is your high dps and maybe some more life regen to counter the damage?

Its either higher defenses or higher dps both work.
    Quote from MrWinkle

Are you guys insane? 1k resists? Maybe pre-patch 1.0.3 but not now.

I farm Act 3 with 450 ares before buffs but wiht 45k dps. For act 3 you need a minimum of 30kdps if you want to make use of WotB. Try and grain crit chance and crit damage.

pretty much this, i have 50k dps and only 34k hp but 950 fire res, 880 physical and 8.8k armor with only Nerves of Steel and enchantress
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes