What boost now, which item should I upgrade

Hello,

A few hours ago I tried one's hand in Act II on my Barbarian.. That was really fast adventure, second elite pack and I died in a moment.. I can easily do Act I farm to Butcher, but I wanna go on with farming and start with Act II, any sugestions ? What should I change in my equipment or build ?

I do not want complete Diablo on inferno mode, I want farming on my barb for better items and gold, that's all.

One more question, which way is better : Farming with MF on item at the expense of damage/armor/survivability or farming with only NV stack, without any MF on gear but other stats which help in damage/armor etc.

V my skills and equipment :
    postimage.org/image/eukidnshd
    postimage.org/image/x3ra7yxgx/

Sorry for my english.
    To answer your final question:
    Right now, what most people do to be most effective is pretty much kill the entire elite pack (one elite left with very low health), then switch to full MF gear and kill said elite to get max benefit.

You might take a moment to read the recent developer's blog about the future of MF though, if you care about that..
    Quote from TobiasKr

To answer your final question:
    Right now, what most people do to be most effective is pretty much kill the entire elite pack (one elite left with very low health), then switch to full MF gear and kill said elite to get max benefit.

But over time this 'method' will be annyoing.

Thread bumped, any suggestions ?
    Gear: Seems to be lacking in vitality on a lot of the pieces you'd generally pick it up on.

Items that i would replace ASAP:
    Chest: Yes its legendary but its also incredibly poor, get a chest with around 100 Str, 200 Vit + 3 scokets if you can.
    Weapon: You pay a lot for LoH on a weapon, you'd be much better off selling the dagger and picking up a mace/axe with a socket and boosting your damage significantly.

Farming:

Since the best items drop most often in act 3 (4x more likely to drop ilvl 63 items than act 1) I'd work on getting yourself geared to farm act 3 before you start worrying about MF.
    Quote from MrWinkle

Gear: Seems to be lacking in vitality on a lot of the pieces you'd generally pick it up on.

Since the best items drop most often in act 3 (4x more likely to drop ilvl 63 items than act 1) I'd work on getting yourself geared to farm act 3 before you start worrying about MF.

Okay, I understand that I should give up with MF atm and start colecting gear to farm ACT 3. Could someone tell me 'milestones' for Act 3 for barbarian tank/or other setup which is best for farming ?
    The "tank" setup is kind of pre 1.0.3 thinking. You simply had to max survivability because the mobs hit SO hard. With patch 1,0.3 the gear levels required were reduced, but now you need more DPS to meet the boss enrage timers.

If you want to go tank you will need:

Around 50k hp, around 700 resist, around 10k armor, around 14-15k dps (unbuffed).

If you want to go the more popular DPS route i'd suggest 1h/shield setup.

Around 50k HP, around 400 resist, around 8k armor, around 35k DPS (unbuffed)
    Get some more vit
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes