RANGED! Barb build for Inferno. Tons of fun and its simply amazing!

Hey guys

ITS TIME FOR THE BARB REVOLUTION!!
    The time of Sword n' Board is over.

http://us.battle.net...XgUk!ZYf!aYZaZc

There can be many variation based on the situation you are in. You can change [Mighty Throw] to [Richochet] when you need heavy AOE and sometimes you need to add in Ignore pain or if you want to kill champions easier wrath of berserker.
    Also you can add in ancient spear with healing rune for healing ( heals around 60k)

Gear:
    2 handed axe/mace
    crit chance ( i have 50%)
    +crit damage 200%+
    as much strength as possible ( i have 1450)
    + running speed on boots
    as much resist as possible
    weapon throw fury reduction on mighty belt

HowTo:
    Basically use Warcry/threatening shout for fury -- apply battle rage -- spam weapon throw. Also apply sprint while kiting (it has amazing aoe dps especially with your high crit chance)
    I basically crit for 70-80k with weapon throw and deal 10k crits per sec x3 with sprint making act 1 inferno very easy with few tricky situations.

its so much fun i definitely recommend you trying it out.
    I want to try this build + the treasure goblin farming spot posted on the front page. PHAT MONAYY HUR I COME
    This style is very interesting to me, may I ask where I add in ancient spear/wotb/ignore pain if I do need it? Can you give me a few examples of when you sub them in? Second, is this a solo build or for party play? Last but not least could I get a look at your details, I'm upto 40% crit but, my survive has suffered and my str, only 970str, 3000 armor, 200 resist, 750 vitality, 35kish go, any tips how I can re for act2
    Quote from Paradigm

This style is very interesting to me, may I ask where I add in ancient spear/wotb/ignore pain if I do need it? Can you give me a few examples of when you sub them in? Second, is this a solo build or for party play? Last but not least could I get a look at your details, I'm upto 40% crit but, my survive has suffered and my str, only 970str, 3000 armor, 200 resist, 750 vitality, 35kish go, any tips how I can re for act2

I only tried this build solo but it probably works in a group too.
    First of all i really feel like 970 strength is not really enough. Tbh you dont have to worry about hp much around 1500 strength is optimal to begin with. I only have 13k hp and can still take a few hits and then just jump / run away. my details without buffs: http://i.imgur.com/sVrP3.png note: im low on gold so feel free to donate:)

Ancient spear/ignore pain
    Is good to sub in for areas infested with ranged mobs or for really strong/ultrafast champions. Also spear is useful to pull back golbins.

wotb
    definitely when you are farming something specific

Also the skill you want to replace is either sprint or threatening shout coz you can use leap to get out of wallins and you need warcry for fury
    To people having trouble in act 2 inferno:

All you need to do is avoid everything. This is probably one of the most mobile builds in the entire game.
    Try to constantly run away, jump away while shooting back to avoid firebombs,lazers and all the fun stuff.
    Quote from rmddd

To people having trouble in act 2 inferno:

All you need to do is avoid everything. This is probably one of the most mobile builds in the entire game.
    Try to constantly run away, jump away while shooting back to avoid firebombs,lazers and all the fun stuff.

ITT - how to play a DH when you accidentally rolled a barbarian.
    I would see 1-hand weapons with sockets better than 2h.
    Reasonable question: Why would I play a shit ranged barbarian in end-game? Roll DH if you really want that, else get some gear for melee survivability.
    Quote from NecroButcher

Reasonable question: Why would I play a shit ranged barbarian in end-game? Roll DH if you really want that, else get some gear for melee survivability.

For fun? Also its like 10 times faster than a melee barb. And the gear you need is waaay cheaper.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes