WOTB

I have question about Wrath of the Berserker.
    So situation is like this.I have 50 fury on my barb and I activate wotb ( Thrive on chaos )and start to fill fury.
    After a few seconds I am at 100 fury so that means that I got additional 4 seconds on my WOTB.
    Instantly I dump all 100 fury on let's say 5 Hammers of the Ancients.
    Does that 4 additional seconds count.

I hope you understand my question.
    every 25 fury = +1 second = yes

but u have to be very precise what skill u use to gain exact 50 fury, ofc u can have items boosting amount of ur fury.

Official Blizzard Quote:

mmmmmyyy precious!
    - Jay Wilson
    Quote from korps3

every 25 fury = +1 second = yes

but u have to be very precise what skill u use to gain exact 50 fury, ofc u can have items boosting amount of ur fury.

That is very nice ,but you didn't answer my question
    If that doesn't answer your question, I don't fully understand what your question is. You do not gain time on WotB for spending fury, only for gaining it.
    i guess you're asking if you can further increase the duration during the extra 4 seconds.
    my assumption would be yes, this saying that if you found a way to generate 25+ fury per second (not counting the time spending it), you would have endless WOTB.
    "Click on everything that moves until it blows up in bloody chunks and treasure"
    -Kevin Martens
    Quote from broken

i guess you're asking if you can further increase the duration during the extra 4 seconds.
    my assumption would be yes, this saying that if you found a way to generate 25+ fury per second (not counting the time spending it), you would have endless WOTB.

it might me possible but u would sacrifice ur game play and all of ur build just to have WOTB..

Official Blizzard Quote:

mmmmmyyy precious!
    - Jay Wilson
    Is possible to have endless WOTB.
    So at level 60 max fury is around 250. That mean + 10 seconds , what then?
    Quote from luce1brecic

Is possible to have endless WOTB.
    So at level 60 max fury is around 250. That mean + 10 seconds , what then?

At level 60 max fury is still 100, + the max fury affixes you have on gear (if any).

And it seems you still don't understand you don't get additional seconds for spending your fury, only for generating it.
    You still have to spend the fury as fast as you are gaining it. If you are at 100 fury you don't gain fury.
    Quote from BombayMD

You still have to spend the fury as fast as you are gaining it. If you are at 100 fury you don't gain fury.

The game would still be calculating the fury income, which means it's possible it doesn't matter if you are at max fury or not. We can't really know pre-retail can we? :lol:
    It says for fury "gained", so I'm guessing you have to empty your fury bar before you can keep on spending.
    Whirlwind spends it too slow if you ask me, there are a variety of skills to dump and then regain it though (earthquake for example).

But I hate long CD skills. Anything above 20 seconds is a no-go for me.
    WotB is only really viable in a Frenzy Build.

Here's my iteration of it. Probably going to be my main build.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WfUReP!YZS!abZZZc

My assumptions on how Thrive on Chaos works is that you must spend fury and be actively filling your fury meter to count the +25 Fury gained. I'm using sprint to throttle Fury gain and aid in staying in combat to maximise Frenzy stacks and Revenge proc rates.

Thoughts?
    Redkoolaid -ALL 2 MINUTE COOLDOWNS
    It is still pretty viable in a Hammer of the Ancients and Whirlwind build, even Sismic Slam I think too.

+3 Fury for Weapons Master(Using Mighty Weapon)
    Battle Rage w/Into the Fray(Chance of 15 fury on critical hits)
    Overpower w/Momentum 12 Fury for every enemy hit

Those can keep things like Hammer of Ancients , WW and WOTB going pretty much non-stop
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes