Barbarian PvE BUILD

Hello, this is my barb PvE build ... What do you think about it?
    Thanks for answers.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#fgWVUj!TUZ!ZaYZaZ
    Does that include a rotation? Or skill priorities?
    Hi!

I find your build a bit weird (for high end pve):
    1) you have only 2 fury generator whose one have a cooldown, and frenzy has a low generation^^
    2) you mix some defensive skills, (war cry and revenge) but you do not optimize a defensive build in general.
    For example relentless is very powerful but you need to survive while below 20% health. For this reason, I would max defensive skill and armor to survive longer under relentless and get the time to clean mobs.

I think (that's how I played D2) that a build focused on 1 goals is better: max defensive or max dps.

For example, I would do a more defensive build like this one: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#cghVUj!bUd!ZZZbYc

Here you maximise armor+defensive skils (KB, heal, revenge more often...;) , you generate more fury (5 with Cleave as only 3 with Frenzy), you optimize the possible time on Relentless with lots of armor, heal from damage so when on relentless, the damage reduction and life gains from attack keep you alive and allows you to kill all the mobs.

Its just a possibility you could completely do a full offensive build that is effective! ;)

Just my opinions, and there is a lot of possible build^^
    Quote from Gondark

Does that include a rotation? Or skill priorities?

Rotation? This is not MMO champ, dude.

Quote from Thelbkaarn

1) you have only 2 fury generator whose one have a cooldown, and frenzy has a low generation^^

Frenzy is one of the best fury generation abilities, if not the best (except cleave golden). 2 fury generation abilities are more than enough.

That said, i think that relentless is a wasted slot. You're much better with Weapon Master or No Escape, if offensive, of with Nerves of Steel if defensive.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes