This build aims at speed farming bounties and regular torment 13 Nephalim rifts. It can be easily modified for medium GR using [Focus]/[Restraint] and [Esoteric Alteration].
There are mainly two options. If you feel you don't need [Stone of Jordan] (for the bonus damage against bosses and elites) you can wear the [Ring of Royal Grandeur] and put a [Kymbo's Gold] in the cube.
Crucial: You need a [Vengeful Wind] with 7 stacks on the magic effect. Reduced resource cost on weapons is also mandatory. You need one more source of RCR; preferably on shoulders. As you are not doing any melee attacks, you also need rely on [Kyoshiro's Soul] to build-up the stacks for you. This is also a nice quality of life item, as it requires you to cast [Sweeping Wind] only ones.
[Pinto's Pride] ensures the bonus damage from [Bane of the Trapped] as you mostly cast WoL on maximum distance. You also need it for the bonus damage to WoL.
If you stack up enough damage, you can replace [Kyoshiro's Blade] by an [In-Geom] which will reduce the cooldown on [Dashing Strike] to 0; but considering the amount of movement speed you get with this build and the fact that you generally don't want to skip a lot of enemies, as killing those provides you with movement speed, the tradeoff is not worth it.
If you feel you need [Nemesis Bracers], just put the in your inventory and switch them out for the shrines.
- [Serenity] is your panic button, rendering you immune for 8 seconds on a 16s cooldown.
- [Mantra of Conviction] increases your mobility through movement speed. As a byproduct, it also gives you a somewhat decent damage buff to enemies close by.
- [Dashing Strike] gives you 3 blink skills as well as bonus movement speed to maximize your mobility.
- [Sweeping Wind] is only used as a one-time buff to trigger the 6-piece bonus of Monkey King's Garb (which increases the damage of WoL by 1000% per stack of [Sweeping Wind].
- [Mystic Ally] is a source of resource regeneration (8 spirit per second) and 100 spirit on activation.
- [Wave of Light] is the damage source the whole setup is build around. TL;DR it explodes 3/4 of the screen. Kapow!