Disclaimer: This build is completly different from all the other builds here and uses some unique mechanics. The gameplay is very smooth and easy but requires practice first. Please read carefully, watch the video closely and make sure you understand how the build works. For clearing grift 100 you will need ~2.500.000 screen dps.
About the build:
- Smooth and easy to play real summoner build.
- incredible strong for high level group/solo speedgrifts and also very good for solo pushing
- permanent 10 powerful singularity mages
- Massive essence generation (bone spikes-> reilenas shadowhook + globes-> reapers + corpes->devour) results in extremly strong singularity mages.
- No bonearmor and curses because its a pain to cast them with mage on autocast and you dont need them.
- Pets will block all incoming dmg, if you dont skip monster.
- singularity mage on autocast (numlock trick! remember: numlock trick only casts, while you dont hold/hit a button)
- Devour on autocast (numlock trick!). Get used to cast in manually because most of the time you will hold a button to reg essence.
- Left klick to stun+generate essence. Try to hit as much monster as possible because thanks to Reilenas Shadowhhok you gain more essence per enemy hit.
- Use command skeletons to proc Jess 400% bonus. You need to activate it once and it will keep going until there are no enemys left on the screen. Pay attantion to the voice of the charge. Hold a button to walk or bone spike to gather enougn essence for initial cast. Use it also to fokus fire / freeze dangerous targets like ghost or jumpers.
- If you have 10 mages, dont leftKLICK, hold leftklick to break autocast on mage and regen to full essence for more powerfull mages (read singularity rune, more essence spent means more dmg per mage).
- Dont skip monsters for density, its called facerool for a reason. Just stand behind and let your mages tear through everything. Again: KILL ALL THE MONSTERS or you will die.
- Hit land of the dead + simulacrum if there is high density/elitepack(s) or danger (massive dmg increase and crazy health regen). This is pure Armageddon and your mages will nearly oneshot Yellows at 90++. Hold the mouse and spam devour manually, to generate globes/essence and get full 600+ essence mages.
- The time from the buff on devour [satiated] stacks, so its a permanent 50% life bonus (but is additive with other life%).
- Zei's counts distance from player to monsters (not pet to monsters)
Autocast / Numlocktrick:
- how to numlock by quin69: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaAI8s8rft4&t=
- if numlocking 2 spells doenst work for you, try mage on button 2 and devour on button 4
- if this doesnt work also, put mage on autocast and hit devour manually (or use aura)
- you can break autocast by press enter (chatmode) if you need to rez/identify/townportal
- you can break autocast by holding a key (hold leftklick till essence is full)
- while hitting land of the dead+simulacrum: hold mousklick to walk, spam devour manually (because holding breaks autocast), gather globes and stop holding mousklick to summon powerful mages.
Haunted Visions + CoE
- Haunted Visions + CoE instead of endless walk seems to be a solid / equal choice. Especially in season take whatever is better rolled.
- The approach can also a little bit different here. Get some more CDR and use Simu always when ready, your goal is to get high simu uptime to clear also trash faster. Safe LotD for elitepacks.
About facerolling, fishing and pushing
- People who say its a fishy, glassy setup are just bad at this game and dont understand how the builds works. When you are pushing to your personal grift limit, no build is actually "facerolling" because if you could facerolling this griftlevel, this wouldnet be your limit.
- Its also not more fishy than other builds, most builds need one of the open maps with high density but without ranged mobs (+good pylons). Corpselance need many yellows. For my build any map oder mobs can work, ranged mobs are really no problem, only those jumpers can be difficult, if there are too much of them.
- The term "facerolling" is also referring to the originally idea of the build, to create an easy to play but strong mage build without getting cancer from spamming the mage button. Gameplay is very smooth, just use leftklick, sometimes command skeletons and a little bit devour, nuke elitepacks with simu+lotd. Stay behind. Eazy.
- Just 5-10 griftlevels below your max, it will facerolling everything because mage tear trough everything the moment it appears on the screen. It also clears whole t13 maps at an insane speeed while you just run and loot.
For T13 rifts:
- switch compass rose to avarice band (or cube it and wear the other 2 rings)
- goldwrap belt
- boon of the hoarder
- Fueled by death passive is bugged, so avoid it. Take this when its fixed (from finale service or overwhelming essence)
- If your gear is really good and dmg is over the top, also change Jesseths to Reilenas Shadowhook, cube in-geom (and nemesis) and change command skeletons to bloodrush
- works very well in groups (2p / 3p / 4p) with a sup monk or another rathma necro
- try using esoteric, not zeis
- the dmg output is crazy and it kills trash and packs and RGs, so every setup can work.
- best speedsetups:
- 2p: rathma faceroll or supmonk + rathma faceroll
- 3p: rathma faceroll or supmonk + rathma faceroll + rathma faceroll
- 4p: rathma faceroll or supmonk + rathma faceroll + rathma faceroll + rathma faceroll
- but not the best for super speed grifts (2-3min) because it has low mobility
- it can easily do 100+ @ ~1200paragon in 2p/3p/4p