1) Bone Armor gives basic damage reduction. Hit mobs with it as soon as possible or you will instantly die.
2) Most of the damage boost comes from Krysbin's Sentence ring. To do maximum damage you need to affect enemies by SLOW and STUN (or blind or freeze or chill). Slow is through Decrepify, Corpse Lance, Bane of the Trapped. Stun is through Decrepify spam + Grim Scythe attacks and Bone Armor - Dislocation stun locks.
3) Overall, damage dealers are both Grim Scythe and Corpse Lance, but Corpse Lance is much stronger. The only problem is that Corpse Lance requires corpses. Corpses do not exist when you fight single target, so single RG or Elite is a huge pain. The only thing that can help here is Land of the Dead.
4) 6pc also scales Pain Enhancer, so it does a lot of damage
5) Avoid fighting single Elites, lure them to trash packs for more Corpse Lance attacks.
6) Use Blood Rush - Potency as much as possible to reposition and gain armor
7) Avoid Juggernauts completely if possible
1) CDR is not mandatory, but good cause you will have more Bone Armor stun procs and more damage. I prefer life and armor.
2) Try to get essense on Weapon as well as put points in paragon. Reilena's Shadowhook buffs your damage based on your max essence.
3) Even though skill rolls are good, armor is better, because we use a lot of skills that boost armor.
Second skill is an option and lot of things can be used:
1) I use Leech - Cursed Ground for MASSIVE healing. You will become very tanky in density, recovery is one the main issues of Necromancer. Paired with Draw Life passive it can give tremendous amount of recovery.
2) Frailty - Volatile Death is pretty damn cool and gives decent AOE damage.
3) Simulacrum - Reservoir can be used to increase damage instead Elites. Cooldown is very long though, so use it wisely.
4) Same for Land of the Dead - Frozen Lands. It can apply a very strong Freeze and proc Krysbin's Sentence for a decent duration, but cooldown is very very long, so can only be used against elites. Very good option against Rift Guardian though.
1) I use Leech for massive recovery, paired with Draw Life in can do miracles and you can tank everything with a high life pool. (Drop Blood is Power)
2) Swift Harvesting is very good for some Scythe DPS boost via massive stuns as well.
3) Blood is Power is a cheap 20% cdr (helps refresh Bone Arrmor).
GR85 clear with no ancients, augments and 3,3k weapon at 1,5 mill dps: https://youtu.be/cm-n6MUz2Pg
subscribe for more videos: