1) It pierces, you can hit more enemies. Like Dagger of Darts
2) More enemies hit = > more area damage procs. Area damage works much better with Cold setup
3) More enemies hit = > more Pain Enhancer procs => more attack speed/ bleeds. Once again more damage.
4) More Pain Enhancer procs = higher attack speed, faster attacks, faster recovery, faster everything.
The only shortcoming of using Cold setup is occasional Hatred issues (Lightning has more guaranteed hits in lower density)
1) Try to accumulate as much area damage as possible. Then go for attack speed. If your weapon has low base damage then leave IAS and don't roll AD.
2) You need 36% CDR to have permanent uptime of Vengeance. This can be done with one 8% roll on shoulders or anywhere else + diamond in helm and Dawn in Cube. However, if you don't have 8% cdr it's no big deal. The downtime of Vengeance will be just 1 second.
3) Another useful passive is Leech, you can use it instead of Numbing Traps. If you have a lot of Life per Kill rolls on your gear it can give you insane tankiness.
1) Fight only big packs.
2) Try to avoid fighting annoying blue packs.
3) Engage elites ONLY in face-to-face combat as much as possible. This way all 3 knives from Holy Point Shot will hit
Here my GR92 NS clear with 7 lvl 80 augments. It was literally first attempt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNwomMjOrt4
subscribe for more videos:
more builds: http://www.diablofans.com/members/225321-angry_roleplayer/builds