Hey guys! So, for some unknown reason Spirit Barrage is STILL considered a pet, even though it does not work with Zunimassa anymore. However, it gets Ring of Emptiness buff as well as other buffs from Mask of Jeram and Enforcer gem. I think that this is a bug and potentially will be fixed. However, this bug is not entirely ground-breaking, overpowered or life-changing, it just gives the opportunity to play a powerful spellcaster LON WD build, which in my opinion is great. So let's use this opportunity!
2) Confidence Ritual - another 25% dps multiplier.
3) Swampland Attunement. More damage reduction
4) Jungle Fortitude = +15% flat DR buff
5) Bab Madicine = +25% DR debuff cause you cast a lot of poison
5) Pierce the Veil. MOAR damage but not recommended cause you drop Aquila's bonus fast
6) Fierce Loyalty. Not bad movespeed buff for speedfarming variant.
1) Manitou can be used (with or without Voo's Juicer), but it gives random explosions and based on my testing it's much less damage. Not recommended
2) Spirit is Willing is not really necessary with Rush of Essence.
2) Locust Swarm - Cloud of Insects. Good debuff for damage reduction, but hard to cast on every single mob. Use it only if you die too much.
3) Zombie Dogs - Leeching Beasts. Can give recovery if you manage to fit them.
4) Horrify - Frightening Aspect, more armor.
STACK AS MUCH ATTACK SPEED AS POSSIBLE (gloves, rings, weapon) THEN STACK AREA DAMAGE!
GR85 temporary demonstration here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oErmPDCTvJc
subscribe for more videos:
more builds: http://www.diablofans.com/members/225321-angry_roleplayer/builds