How the build works - Part 1:
- While doing all the following you want to do your best to keep attacking to keep all 5 stacks of Istavans up.
- If your cooldowns are not up yet, spam a few Cyclone Strikes to proc the Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac's secondary effect.
- Make sure Epiphany - Soothing Mist is up at all times for the spirit regeneration and healing.
- You group monsters together using Cyclone Strike, while gaining your increased damage reduction via Lefebvre's Soliloquy.
- You drop Inner Sanctuary so you don't get your ass nor your teams ass torn apart by mobs. (55% damage reduction when standing inside).
Once monsters are grouped you cast Blinding Flash to reduce the damage of the monsters by 25%.
YOU WILL ALWAYS WANT TO USE ILLUSORY BOOTS, NOT USING THEM WILL SERIOUSLY AFFECT YOUR RIFT TIMES.
You will always want to drop your Inner Sanctuary - Temple of Protection to keep yourself and your allies alive as it does reduce damage taken by 55% and it also applies a 30% increased damage from all attacks to any monster inside.
Blinding Flash - Crippling Light reduces damage from monsters by 40% for 5 seconds, the enemies also have a 30% chance to miss with their attacks.
Exploding Palm - The Flesh is Weak is used ONLY for Greater Rifts up to ~112ish, we used EP for our 112 in 13:46.116
This build is pretty much the same compared to my Patch 2.4 Build that I built.
It even uses Healing Globes on gear like I mentioned previous patch!
This build has been possible thanks to the following players that theory-crafted with me:
Last Updated: July 21, 2017