Charector Screen Freezes

• Greetings for the past 1-2 years when ever i wanted to try and play D3 id launch the game it would go through its thing then soon as the Charector Screen comes up with the last toon i played it freezes. I would force the game to shut down and realuching it and in some cases needing to do this more then once im able to get in game. I have the game prefrences set to as low as i can get it except the resolution which i only have like 4-5 more left before thats as low as it can go. I dont mind everything else set to minimum but id like to have my resolution set a bit higher as i play the game. at times i even have it setup in Blizzards Dektop.app to launvh the game in 32 bit instead of its 64 bit.

After i am able to get in game, at times im only in the mode to do anywhere from 2-5 rifts IF that many. is there anything i havent thought of so i dont keep on having to do this so i can have a better Diablo 3 gameing expereince?
  • Hey MonsterSquad!

Have you tried the steps listed on the Diablo III Locking and Crashing troubleshooting guide? If not, please give those a shot. If you're still running into trouble after that, post your DxDiag in a code block here. <code>To put your DxDiag in a code block, copy/paste the entire file into your next post, highlight all of it within the post box, then click the </> button.</code>
  • MonsterSquad,

The .txt file, please. :)