HardCore Play and Network Connection Conspiracy Theory

• Running around; playing 78 hardcore; on ventrillo with buddies almost have the grift complete; when I die and get the error message you have been disconnected to the server; network error. HOURS AND HOURS of gameplay and caldesans and farming for gear and gems; gone, all gone....

I am still able to talk to my friends on ventrillo; so I KNOW it's not my internet connection. But now I am dead. Anyone can shed any light on this situation?
    Thanks.
  • Howdy!

As a hardcore player myself, I completely understand how frustrating the loss of one can be. Some tips I live by are keeping my last upgraded items in the stash and remember you keep paragon levels so your focus would be getting back to level 70 as fast as possible. I'm sure some friends could assist with this.

As for the connection issue, that is exactly how connection issues start. Not many connection issues warn you in advance they are going to occur. Diablo III requires a constant and stable connection to remain connected. It's completely possible to be on a voice chat program and be disconnected due to a connection issue as the requirements in bandwidth are different for the game. I would recommend to review our Diablo III Disconnection Problems posted Here. These steps should help ensure you are connected in the best way possible. If the issue continues try to capture a disconnect with a WinMTR to help locate the source of the problem.

I wish you the best of luck moving forward!