Diablo III not running....

• Got this error code:

269E3870-16A4-4095-84C3-D6FC05885923
  • Hi there Siejuban,

I looked over this crash and the first thing I see is that this is a driver related crash. Lets go ahead and head to Nvidias site and download the driver for your 1060 :)

If this does not help, please post your Dxdiag here. \

DxDiag

Please post a DxDiag:
      1) Press Windows Key + R.
      2) Type DxDiag and press Enter.
      3) In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
      4)Name the file "dxdiag" and click Save
      5) Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.

/Nathardrick
  • Hi there again,

It looks like you are having some driver issues, it is showing up in the DxDiag as well under DxDiag notes. Due to this , I am going to ask you do a full clean of the driver and reinstall it.

1. Download Display Driver Uninstaller from The Wagnard Mobile Forum (Click “Official Download Here” near the bottom of Wagnard's first post. It will automatically download)
      2. Run the Display Driver Uninstaller file you downloaded and extract it to your desktop
      3. On your desktop, click Display Driver Uninstaller and run it. You may get better results if you run this in Safe Mode.
      4. Click Clean and Restart
      5. After restart, install the driver we downloaded earlier.

I would go ahead and and do a SFC scan as well as the crash is pointing to ddumd.dll as the problem.

*** Note - SFC scan is the third option on the page there. ***

/Nathardrick