Unable to exit game to Menus or Menu?

• Hello, please help, I have this issue since season 9, I'm unable to exit to Menus or Menu like normal people while in the game. The whole system just freezes and will hang unresponsive unless I use a task manager to boot out battlement or D3 itself. Sometimes "Exit Game" will work without completely shutting of battlnet, but only if I'm about 10-15 min into the game. If I play half of the day, forget it.

I though this was a problem with my computer so I happen to be in the process or re-installation. Allot of new things were and added into my PC for speed and better graphics and stuff (I'm Graphic Designer). But despite the new computer and changes this issue still continues to happen to my game play. I don't know whether this is an account issue or some type of bug, but its very annoying...

In order for me to switch games especially in the party I have to boot out via task manager and restart battlenet... And if I'm in the party and not quick enough to re-enter, someone else might squeeze into my spot. A while back a similar issue occurred to other people when gemeplay crashes and you kicked out from account and when you relaunch battlenet, reenter password...etc... it links you back into your party and your icon reappears, well it doesn't do that for me. Once it freezes it is stuck!!!???. My longest waiting time was approximately 45 min to see if it will unfreeze. But NO!!!!

What can I do? I tried checking forums and some people had a similar issue back in season 9 with latest patch, some suggested pressing Tab+ESC to exit or something like that, but that is still irrelevant because it boots out the game without giving you an option leaving to Menu, I need to be able to leave game and jump or other places normally without crashing, which was all good before season 9.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, with cherry on top please help solve this issue!!!!?????
  • Hmm if you did a clean reinstall of the OS at this point we are likely looking at a driver or maybe even a hardware issue.

I'd like us to get a better look at your system and the software/drivers on it. Could you submit a ticket directly to our Technical Support?
  • Hey Xubs,

To help find out what is causing the freezing, please post a DxDiag and Diablo III Error Logs. Paste the DXdiag and Diablo III Error Logs into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.
  • Thank you for posting the files. The divers for the Nvidia graphic card are from 2016, but looks like Nvidia has not released new drivers for that card. To be on the safe side make sure Windows is up to date.

Please lower the graphic setting in Diablo III to see if there is a difference.

Please run Diablo III in 32-bit mode.

Please make sure the video card settings are set back to the default settings.