Monitor Out of Range Issue

• So, I have been playing Diablo 3 with the Necromancer expansion for a few weeks now without problem. Now, when I am playing I get a "Out of Range" error on my monitor and the display goes black.

I am able to alt+ctrl+del or hit the windows key to drop to my desktop and the display comes back. If I drop back into the game, I can see the game display for about a minute before running into the same issue. I am guessing this has something to do with a recent patch since I didn't run into these problems a week back or so and I haven't changed my settings since then.

My monitor is a 144hz refresh monitor with a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 card. I tried changing the resolution along with refresh rate with no success.

If anyone has any ideas on how to resolve this, would be greatly appreciated!
  • Heyo!

Would you be able to post the contents of your DxDiag report here? Along with that, I'd also like to get the contents of your D3Prefs.txt file located in the Documents\Diablo III folder. When posting that info, please use the code tags to keep things clean ^_^