WIll not let me play

• I go to character select, I click enter game or whatever and then it goes to the loading screen with the 5 diamonds at the bottom as in its loading.....and just sits there for like 5 minutes then says: Network Disconnect - The game connection has been lost: Your client has been disconnected from the server

I have tried full screen, windowed, setting everything back to defaults, uninstalling, turning sound off and so on.

I have a 2016 Macbook Pro with the new menu bar (doubt that is the reason)
    Radeon Pro 460 4096 MB
    Intel HD Graphics 530 1536 MB
    16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
    2.9 GHz Intel Core i7
    Version: 10.12.6 (16G29)
    macOS Sierra

Please, for the love of god, can anyone help me? Just bought the game and cant play it.
  • Hey CPTStephen,

I am sorry to see there has been any disconnections when loading in to Diablo III.
    I do have some steps that could help get Diablo III to stay connected and get you playing. Please do try the steps below.

• Let's set the Blizzard App to close when a game is running.
    1) On the Blizzard App click on the big Blizzard icon in the upper left corner.
    2) Then click on Settings from the dropdown menu that opens up.
    3) In the General preference tab, under the When I launch a game field, select Exit battle.net completely.
    4) Click on done and launch Diablo III

• Please power cycle the network equipment and flush the DNS.

• Wireless connections are not the most stable thing in the world. Anything from a cellphone to a microwave oven can disrupt the signal. If the computer is on a wireless connection, see if using a wired connection improves the connection

• It is possible another program could be interfering with Diablo III. To see if this is the case please run your computer with login items disabled.

• If the disconnections still happen, please post the results from a pathping and trace route. Paste the pathping and trace route into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.