Can't sign in, error code 1001, and cant submit ticket

• I cant sign in and I also cannot submit a ticket for some reason, I keep getting error code 1001 and I really need some tech support blizzard.

I am really eager to play necromancer but I cant cause diablo 3 wont let me sign in.

if you help me fix this I promise I will buy the necromancer :)
    win win

-hunjiin
  • Hey, Hunjiin!

It sounds like this is very likely a connection related issue. I suggest running through all of the troubleshooting steps (including the advanced steps) on our Support site, here.

If you're still having trouble after that, please reply back here with a pathping and trace route.
  • Hunjiin,

Post your trace route and pathping here, also, please post your DxDiag in a Code Block*.

*To put your DxDiag in a code block, copy/paste the entire file into your next post, highlight all of it within the post box, then click the </> button.
  • Hey Hunjiin,

Glad to see you are able to log in now. Good call outs Boubou.

The issues with updating the video drive may be related to Windows 8. Microsoft stopped supporting Windows 8 a while ago. The new drivers may not work with Windows 8. Microsoft has steps here on how to update to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8.

Once Windows is updated to Windows 8.1 and all the updates for 8.1 are installed try to update the driver again. With this being a laptop you may need to get the driver directly Toshiba.