Thanks again Blizz!

• For ruining a GR 96 for me and 3 other people with this [email protected]#$ING ridiculous "UNEXPECTED ERROR" bs.

I can't thank you enough, i love to have my fun ruined when doing a very """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""easy""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" stuff in the game and super """""""""""""""""""""""""""""simple""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" to find people to do it.

I did everything i can on my end to fix this error, and nothing, NOTHING worked, i already gave you all feedback possible. Seriously, %^-* this [email protected]#$.
  • Howdy!

It looks like you ran out of memory while playing at least from what I see from my first review. Can you post up your Dxdiag for me?

I'd like to request more information from this report so we can help you get this fully resolved!

- Have you completed all of our troubleshooing on the Diablo III Lockups and Crash Errors article Here?

- Can you list the troubleshooting you have completed so far? Does using our 32bit client help at all with this issue?

Thank you!