Error msg FEF754E5-BC8B-46A0-AF43-A2417C2909D4

• Hello blizzard,

Whenever i launch or click the play button i got this error msg:

http://imgur.com/a/AnrVc

How do i solve this problem?

Greetings
    Angelo
  • Hey AngeloA1,

Thank you for posting the report ID. From the error report, it shows that Windows 7 is pretty far out of date. Old versions of Windows 7 can cause crashes like this. Please make sure Windows 7 is fully up to date. You will most likely need to install the optional updates too as they can be critical for to make user programs like Diablo III run properly. After you install any an update make sure you restart the computer and check to see if there are more updates. Windows does not give you all the updates at once.
  • So it does. Odd since the error reports all show Windows 7.

AngeloA1 If Compatibility mode is enabled for Diablo III please disable it.

1) Right-click the game icon/shortcut.
      2) Select Properties.
      3) Click the Compatibility tab.
      4) Make sure Run this program in compatibility mode for: is unchecked.
      5) Click OK.

(You may need to do this on the Diablo III.exe in the Diablo III game folder too)

If it is not set in Compatibility mode or disabling does not make a difference, please post a DxDiag and Diablo III Error Logs. Paste the DXdiag and Diablo III Error Logs into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.
  • Freakmun Found some error logs for the crash. They are a different than the ones that AngeloA1 is seeing. From what I see in the error logs I do have some troubleshooting steps for you to try.

• Run the Diablo III repair tool.

• The error logs does show an older version of Windows 10 is installed and I see some things that may indicate that part of Windows is not working right To be on the safe side make sure Windows is up to date.

• I see Razer Chroma coming up in the error log. Make sure Chroma is up to date. Also see if disabling Chroma makes a difference.

• Run the computer in a selective startup mode