Stuttering and crashing.

• Why is my game stuttering event though i'm at 60fps most of the time? Anyone else with this stuttering? I have v-sync on.

Also, the game crashes but it is still running if i check on task manager, i can hear the game sound and all but i can't go back to the game and this usually happens when i try to see the achievments, when i go to the achievments window. Right now just happened in the middle of a bounty. This is terrible.
  • Hey phosTR!

I am sorry to hear that you've been having so much trouble. =/ I know that it can be extremely frustrating when things like this start happening. I did some digging and I was able to find some recent crash reports from your system. The first thing I noticed is that the video drivers for that GT 540M in your laptop are out of date. I suggest updating those first. Secondly, it looks like you are playing on an older laptop, so, I definitely recommend that you check to make sure it's not overheating.

If you're still having trouble, please reply here with your DxDiag in a code block*.

Annie I also looked for crash reports from your system, but I wasn't able to find any. Can you please start a new thread and describe in more detail exactly what you are experiencing. Also, be sure to include your DxDiag in a code block.

*To put your DxDiag in a code block, copy/paste the entire file into your next post, highlight all of it within the post box, then click the </> button.