Game kept crashing in pub

• Diablo game kept crashing in public bounty or nr runs.
    Been like this since necromancer was released and no error message prompted.
    If there is one I'll update this thread.
  • Hey iksyomej,

The drivers for the Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 are a bit old. We have seen some crashes with these older drivers and Diablo III. Updating to the latest drivers should stop these crashes.
  • Since it is still crashing may need to do a bit more troubleshooting to find out what is causing the crash. I do have some additional steps for you to try that could help stop the crashing.

• Run the Diablo III repair tool.

• Reset In-Game Options.
      1) Select the game in the Blizzard app and click Options .
      2) Click Game Settings.
      3) Click on Reset In-Game Options.
      4) Click Done and launch the game normally.

• Run the computer in a selective startup mode.

Please run Diablo III in 32-bit mode.

• Open the Documents folder in Windows. In the Documents folder there will be a Diablo III game folder. Delete the Diablo III folder.
  • Thank you for trying the steps. I did notice that Corsair Utility Engine showing up in the error logs. Make sure it fully up to date. Then see if disabling Corsair Utility Engine helps stop the crashes.

Next run a full scan of the computer with a security program. We have seen malware cause crashes like the ones showing in these error logs before.
  • Hey iksyomej!

Try disabling the XBox Game DVR. If that doesn't resolve the crashing, then I would suggest running HwMonitor while you play. Then, submit screenshots of the data that HwMonitor collects along with an updated MsInfo and DxDiag to Customer Support.