Clan problem

• I'm getting an error message saying "this clan is not available at this time"

I can't see my clan chat nor post in it.

This error started last night after getting kicked off server and seeing server message that blizzard had some lag going on or something.

Can someone please help me fix this?
  • Howdy!

I'm not seeing any outstanding issues with Clans after last nights issues. Do you have the ability to leave the clan and have someone else invite you back? Do you know if any one else in the clan is seeing this error? Can you take a screenshot of the error and upload it to a site such as imgur.com then link it back here?

Thank you!
  • Howdy!

Error 319045 is a chat connection issue with the server. I have two workarounds for you. First is to open the Communities Panel and leave it for around 2-3 minutes. That has been noted to help the client reconnect.

Another workaround is to leave your clan and all custom chat channels. Then wait 2-3 minutes before rejoining. Both of these steps have been the main around for this error code.

If the issue continues we would recommend general connection troubleshooting which you can find Here. I'd recommend steps 1 -> 5 then retest.

Thank you!