Freezing/Lazy mouse

• Hadn't played D3 in a couple patches, and was excited to jump back in for 2.6, but it's currently an incredibly frustrating experience, and I'm on the verge of dropping it again.

The issue is that my 3 different Steelseries mice are all consistently experiencing the same issue. Whenever I press keys on my key board, my cursor gets stuck. If I try to move the cursor it sort of vibrates or struggles to move more than a few pixels. I have noticed that it seems to happen more when I'm pressing a lot of buttons quickly. The only thing that seems to fix it is picked the mouse up and putting it back down on the pad. Seems to reset the mouse and the issue at the same time.

I'm playing on my MacBook Pro, and have turned key repeat on low and completely off and it continues to happen. I've tried the Sensei, Sensei Raw, and the Rival 700. Again, never had an issues before hopping back on. Last time I played was 2.4 I believe.

Please! Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to stop playing.
  • Hey pinback, let's try resetting Diablo III's settings. On the Blizzard app, select Diablo III, and then click on Options > Game Settings
    From there, click on Reset In-Game Options for Diablo III.