Visual Input Delay

• I just bought the game, and I'm running it on a GTX 660 with 16 RAM and an AMD FX 6300.

When I boot up the game there is no issue and my recommended settings are all at max because Blizzard is great at optimizing their games, however, I picked the wizard character, launched in (which takes several tries every time) and most of the time I left click my character waves his wand and nothing happens for ~1 second. I got him to level 2 by just getting to the first town and the ice beam spell will now on cast show nothing coming from his hand for ~1 second without generating damage, the game will chug, then it will show and begin dealing damage, then when I stop pressing the button it takes about a second to stop casting, but the model stops holding his hand out immediately.

I have tried playing with all settings, moving them from highest to lowest and several combinations in between. I even tried switching to the 32 bit launcher but to no avail.

If anyone knows how to help, it would be greatly appreciated.
  • Hi OrangeJoe,

Any chance we could get a DxDiag from you on this case.

DxDiag

Please post a DxDiag:
      1) Press Windows Key + R.
      2) Type DxDiag and press Enter.
      3) In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
      4)Name the file "dxdiag" and click Save
      5) Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.

A step you could try while getting this to us is setting the game to run in 32 bit mode.
    32 bit mode

1) Open the Blizzard App Launcher;
      2) Select Diablo III;
      3) Click Options;
      4) Select Game Settings on the left;
      5) Check Launch 32-bit client (Instead of 64-bit);
      6) Click Done.

/Nathardrick