Item Loss due to Game Crash

• Losing Items like legendary gems that take hours to level sucks. I would like my level 80 Bane of the Trapped back. I actually paid to have these crash and latency issues. ... ((( stares at Blizz-Tech )))

Get thy Bovine Byproduct together please.
  • Hey there!

I definitely get the annoyance of losing out on some cool item or gem because of a technical issue like this. I can say that these issues usually are solvable. In most cases its a driver issue, game file/setting issue or interference from something else on the system.

I saw some crash reports submitted from you and while they do not call out anything specific I did see a few things on your system that could cause trouble.

Make Sure your OS and Video Drivers are up to date:

For all Nvidia Video cards go here.

Let's reset the in game user options:
    1. Click the blue bnet icon on the bnet app.
    2. Choose settings, then game settings.
    3. Click the reset in game user options button under the correct game listing.
    4. Confirm the changes and close the window.

Run the Scan and Repair tool.

If you are on Windows 10, please disable the Game DVR (Please also disable GameBar and GameMode functions if you are on the Creators Build)

Please disable Nvidia Share. You can access this option through the Geforce Experience Desktop Application. Simply log into the application. Click on the gear symbol, scroll down to the Share Section and move the slider to off.

Try running your system in selective startup mode.