Grey Screen

• So Iv seached the forums but couldnt find anything recent. I found a few really old posts but trying out those solutions did not fix the issue. Whats basically happening is I just got 2.6 downloaded after a very long wait. However I go to click play, it loads normally but then proceeds to freeze at a grey screen with a loading circle for my cursor. I cannot see or hear anything from the game at all. Never encountered this before. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  • Howdy Xenoske!

It sounds like your video drivers may be out of date, or there are potentially some corrupt game files. I recommend making sure the video drivers are up to date and then also running a scan and repair. If you're still running into trouble after that, reply here with your DxDiag in a CodeBlock*.

*To put your DxDiag in a code block, copy/paste the entire file into your next post, highlight all of it within the post box, then click the </> button.
  • Hey Swiftwind,

What you are describing sounds more like a connection issue, not the game launching to a grey/black screen or crashing. Do me a favor though, run a trace route and add it to a new thread so we can see whats goin on!