RESOLVED: Cannot play Necro

• I have a physical copy of the Ultimate Evil edition of D3 on the PS4. I bought the necro update on the PS store and updated the game. The option to make a new Necro character is greyed out and when I try to access "Necromancer Pack" on the main menu, I get a message that says "There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale."

I have updated my licenses, restarted my PS4 (multiple times), uninstalled and reinstalled the game (multiple times). Nothing works.

I noticed that the PS store lists the update I purchased as applying only to the new Eternal Collection, which I do not have. The Ultimate Evil Edition (which I have) is no longer listed in the PS store.

Am I being forced to get the Eternal Collection in order to play the new class and content? If anyone has solved this issue, your help would be appreciated!
  • Hey IntoAshes,

Is it possible that you are using a different regional disc than the region your account is set in?

Can you let me know where you purchased your disc and what region your account is currently set to?