Unable to retrieve characters error 395002

• Hi,

I have been through the forums quite a bit the past day and a half trying to figure out and fix a problem I am having with diablo. when I launch diablo It bring me to the sign in page where it will give me the error code 395002 unable to get the character list to load. I have done all the trouble shooting steps recommended by blizzard and nothing has worked. deleting the cache file changing regions restarting my router restarting my computer all of it has done nothing to fix the problem. However once I got on the text chat to talk to support I found out blizzard is working on a solution for it at the moment and have no further advice for me. so until they fix the problem I am sad to say me and everyone else having a similar problem is stuck.....
  • Heyo!

To confirm, we do currently have a ticket in for error 395002 that we're looking into. We don't have a timeframe for when this may be resolved, but wanted to make sure that ya'll know that we're working to get it fixed ^_^
  • Hey all,

Just wanted to provide an update for this. We are still investigating this and I do thank you for your patience.

~Zayssie