Crash after changing graphics card

• I switched from a AMD Radeon 6970 to a R9 280 (Gygabite, 3Gb GDDR5). I have a i5 4460 processor, and a generic Dell motherboard (the PC was a whole package from Dell, i couldn't get any specs on the mb). Nothing else plugged in, besides the hard drive. note that i switched the drivers correctly.
    Now, my PC restarts after a while playing (could be 5 minutes or 1 hour). Had no issues before. I thought of overheating but from what i could see it never went over 70-80°C, and this also happens even if i'm playing on the lowest graphic options.By the way, i can run, from example, Doom with full specs just fine, so i reeally doubt it's anything like overheating. I've tried switching back the graphic cards (with their respective drivers), and when i'm playing with the 6970 everything is OK.

Note:This happens with over Blizzard games. I know for certain it also happens with Starcraft II and Heores of the stomr, so i'm posting this on all their respective posts, since i don't know where else to post it, sorry for that.
  • Rambonator,

Could you please post some information about your computer? You can find this information in the Direct X Diagnostic Tool:

Press Windows Key + R.
    Type DxDiag and press Enter.
    In the DxDiag window, at the bottom, click Save All Information.
    Name the file "dxdiag" and click Save. (note where it's been saved so you can find it)

Locate the Dxdiag.txt file just created and open it to copy and paste ALL of it's contents into your reply.

Also, please post the brand name and model number of the PSU you're using in the system if possible. If it's a Dell, try to find and post its specs. This may be an issue with the output capabilities of the PSU.