I only have issues with constant ridiculous high ping on d3 and d3 only. not overwatch, warcraft, starcraft, not even d2. JUST d3. none of the fixes work. what in the f*** is going on?
# 1 May 17, 2017
# 10 May 21, 2017Hey Dudersnoopz,
Are you using a wireless connection? If that is the case it could be signal problems that are only one computer and not the other due to distance/location from the router. However if you can go ahead and run a WinMTR test from both computers we can take a look at that and hopefully get a better idea.
# 17 May 25, 2017MrGordons Lag can be used as a broad term. Are you seeing low FPS or high latency in-game? If so what are the numbers you are seeing? If the FPS and latency are fine what specifically are you experiencing in-game?
The WinMTR from both your desktop and laptop do show latency [email protected]#$%s when the connection reaches the ISP. These spikes showing up to 449ms which is concerning. But since you are not seeing an issue with the laptop that does not seem to be the full issue. Could be several different things that may just cause the high latency on the desktop. So, I do have some troubleshooting steps for you to try on the desktop.
| 22.214.171.124 - 0 | 1171 | 1171 | 9 | 13 | 139 | 10 |
| agg62.sndgcaxt01h.socal.rr.com - 0 | 1171 | 1171 | 15 | 48 | 449 | 31 |
| 126.96.36.199 - 0 | 1227 | 1227 | 7 | 10 | 118 | 10 |
| agg62.sndgcaxt01h.socal.rr.com - 0 | 1227 | 1227 | 11 | 46 | 381 | 31 |
• Run the Diablo III repair tool.
• Please run the Blizzard App with the Run as Administrator option.
• To be on the safe side make sure Windows and the drivers in the computer are up to date.
• Run the computer in a selective startup mode.
• Please run a full scan of the computer with an security program.
• I have seen some security programs cause this to happen before. Temporarily disable any security program.