Can't find game download for reaper of souls

• Hey there I was looking for some help I just bought a digital download of ros and I can't find where to download the game client? I'm checked the links in my email and everything's but can't figure it out ?
  • Hey Ryan,

Digital Upgrades can take up to 72 hours to be approved by the financial institution, but the game client should already have everything you need if it's fully patched up. Purchasing RoS just allows your account to access those features already installed. :) You can use the Battle.net Desktop App to download the game client if you haven't done so already.

Once the upgrade has been finalized by the bank, you'll receive an email letting you know that the additional features in Reaper of Souls is available for play.

It looks like you don't have any of the games purchased on your account. You can still play the trial, which is where your trial characters are coming from, but you wouldn't be able to play up to reaper of souls content unless you buy Diablo III and Diablo III: Reaper of Souls on this account.

Couple different things you may need to do here. If you had another account with the game on it, you'll want to log into that account. If you forgot the information, you can contact support to try to recover it. You can also talk with them about your tech issue while you're there if you want.

If you just want to play the trial version of the game and are having problems installing, just create a new thread with a DXDiag file and the error message attached for me. You can generate a text copy of your DxDiag using these instructions. Once you have that made, open the file. You'll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post using the "Code" button (</>). This will give me some more information which I can use to dig deeper into this case.

Once the new forum thread is open, post the link to it on this thread. I want to do this on a different thread because your problem is different from the original one here. I can look over the file and hopefully find some things that might be causing your problems.
  • RICHONATOR,

You have the full game minus the Necromancer on your Battle.net account. Your character in the Asia region is just level 13 so I'd imagine you just need to get back to and kill the Skeleton King once more and then you progress by entering beneath his throne. I see no characters yet for your game client in the US region.