Diablo 3 blank screen with sound on windows 10 version 1703

• Recently I updated to windows 10 version 1703 32 bit, and diablo starts with blank screen, no image just sound, is there any way to fix this, before windows update it was all fine.
    I reinstalled the VC driver, and the game with no result

Windows 10 pro
    Version 1703
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    Video Card AMD Radeon R7 200 Series
    8 GB ram
    32-bit operating system, x64-based processor
  • Hey Maminscris,

Please try the steps here: Crashing and Windows 10 Creators Update

If the black screens still happen, please post a DxDiag and Diablo III Error Logs. Paste the DXdiag and Diablo III Error Logs into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.
  • That is odd it is blank. With the Creators Edition Windows, does now have option to turn the DVR in the Windows Settings. See if disabling it there helps.

1) Open the Start menu.
      2) Click Settings.
      3) Click Gaming.
      4) Select Game Bar from the sidebar.
      5) Toggle Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR to Off.
  • Maminscris,

While you're sorting out the licensing issue, for the blank screen issue, try setting the compatibility mode for the Diablo III.exe file in the game folder to Windows 7.

Locate the game folder, right click on the Diablo III.exe file, Select Properties, Select the Compatibility tab, Enable the option to "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select Windows 7, Click Ok and retest the game. You may need to do the same for the Diablo III Launcher.exe file in the game folder.