Stuck at level 13, but...

• According to blizz post:

"As of patch 1.0.3, when purchasing a digital version of Diablo III through the online store or your Battle.net Account, players are restricted to the Starter Edition for the first 72 hours (sometimes less). Players on Starter Editions have the following restrictions:
    Act I up to the Skeleton King is available

Level 13 cap
    Matchmaking available only with other Starter Edition players
    No Auction House access (Real Money or Gold)
    Global Play is not available. Players attempting to connect to Diablo III Starter Edition in a region other than their Battle.net Account's home region will receive Error 12.

See the Global Play support article for more information."

I CAN access the auction house, I CAN invite my friends to my game, BUT

I cannot pass level 13, or the skeleton king.

I cannot trade... anybody. On their end it says player is busy (im not). On my end, trade is grayed out.

My friends who experts at this game are baffled as to what's going on with my account.

It seems like I have to wait up to 72 hours... except that the payment for the online version of the game was verified THIS MORNING. Not too long after I actually purchased the game.
  • kingdiablow,

As previously mentioned, this thread is several years old. I am going to go ahead and lock this. If you continue to have trouble I suggest you create a brand new thread with the issue or contact support.