Diablo 3 completely crashes my PS4 Pro :/

• Diablo 3 completely crashes my PS4 Pro :/

The best description of the issue:
    01/17/2017 12:53 PMPosted by Firebird
    Hi,

I have the same problems with my ps4 pro. The game freezes hard at random times. It happens since the new event patch. The game is up to date and still crashes. Every character. I reinstalled it... Did not resolve the problem. Most of the crashes the screen freezes, sound is going crazy, that the screen is going black with a checkerboard like frame on the upper left of the screen. Sometimes after 2 minutes it gets to the blue sony errorscreen but most of the time i have to unplug the console and start it again with system db repair. Another thing is that when it crashes, the controller light gets dark. Please help Blizzard!!

Region: European France

With the last patch 2.4.3 and the last little update release today, the game completly crashes on my PS4 Pro. It's random and i can't get the OS dashboard anymore. I have to shutdown my console by pressing the ON button during few seconds.

I'm alone in this case ? 3 crashes like this from yesterday :/ No issue on others games.

I play a lot to Diablo 3 and now i can't play without fear to crash again :(

I can't send any report because OS is not accessible and no report in system too.

Reproduce with patch 1.15 and 1.16. Seems to be related to PS4 Pro support, never had issues with 1.14.

-------------
    More info:
    Patch 1.15:
    1 crash during game, auto report sent.
    1 crash during game playing on remote Vita. Console completly frozen, impossible to go back to the Dash.

Patch 1.16:
    2 crashes during game playing on remote Vita. Console completly frozen, impossible to go back to the Dash.

I have to check if it's because of remote play or not. Never had those issues with 1.14.

------------

Seems to work fine without internet access (cable disconnected)
  • Hey all, we’ve been investigating issues causing the game to crash for players using a PS4 Pro. Since there are a lot of things that could be causing it, we’d like to gather some more info if you’re able to provide it:

• What were you doing in-game at the time of the crash?
    • What skills / runes did you have equipped?
    • What Set / Legendary items and Kanai's Cube powers did you have equipped?
    • Were you playing with 4K video output?
    • What language were you playing in?
    • What is the model number of your PS4 Pro?
    • Was "Boost Mode" enabled on the PS4 Pro?
    • Was the PS4 Pro system connected to the internet?
    • If online,
      • What was the game privacy (Network Settings) set to? (ex. "Local Only", "Friends Only", "Open to Public", etc.)
      • Approximately how many of your friends are online who also play D3?
      • What router is the PS4 Pro connected to?
      • Is your PS4 Pro using a wired, wireless 2.4GHz or wireless 5.0GHz connection?
      • What ISP is the network connection provided from?

Thanks for any details you can share!