Can PS4 Sub-Accounts Participate in Season?

• I play on PS4 with 2 of my kids but we play local co-op. I am the only one who has a Playstation account. I understand they will need a PS account to participate in season. Can I create sub-accounts for each of them so they can participate in the season?

Also, as long as they are both signed into their sub-accounts, can all three of us play on local co-op and still play our seasonal characters together?

Thanks!
  • 03/28/2017 01:20 PMPosted by LordCaric
    Can I create sub-accounts for each of them so they can participate in the season?

Also, as long as they are both signed into their sub-accounts, can all three of us play on local co-op and still play our seasonal characters together?

Thanks!

Sub accounts or child accounts you have will work provided that the accounts are not blocked from online play by Sony or Microsoft, and provided that you are playing local co-op. You also need to have an Xbox Live / PlayStation Network account to play in Seasons, but PS+ / Gold accounts are not required unless you are playing online with other players (i.e. non-couch co-op).

Hope that helps!