Submitting a Ticket

• Hello.
    I am having difficulty submitting a Ticket for an issue regarding Patch 2.5.0

It asks for a DXDIAG file; which one? There are lots of them in the folder...
    It asks for my MSINFO file; again, which one? There are many...

And then, at the bottom, the SUBMIT button is always unavailable, I'm guessing because I haven't supplied the appropriate files.

This is frustrating. I have been playing D3 for years now and it has run perfectly always - right up until I installed Patch 2.5.0. Now it boots me out of the game after about 60 seconds (time varies) and I can't play it.

Please advise regarding the proper way to submit a Ticket so I can rectify this.

Thanks.
  • Hey BigEricHunt,

For the DxDiag and MSinfo we would like run each program, then save/export the results and attach the files to the ticket. Please do not send any old Dxdiag and MSinfo files as the information they contain may not be relevant anymore. Instructions for the DxDiag and MSinfo can be found here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/Obtaining-System-Files
  • The report ID you posted did have any error report that went along with it. So, would need to do a bit of troubleshooting to find the cause of what is causing you to get booted out of game. I do have some troubleshooting steps for you to try that may help.

• Run the Diablo III repair tool.

• To be on the safe side make sure Windows and the drivers in the computer are up to date.

• Run the computer in a selective startup mode.

Please run Diablo III in 32-bit mode.
  • BigEricHunt,

The graphics in the game shouldn't be any different when running the 32-bit client.

Could you please post some information about your computer? You can find this information in the Direct X Diagnostic Tool:

Press Windows Key + R.
    Type DxDiag and press Enter.
    In the DxDiag window, at the bottom, click Save All Information.
    Name the file "dxdiag" and click Save. (note where it's been saved so you can find it)

Locate the Dxdiag.txt file just created and open it to copy and paste ALL of it's contents into your reply.
  • Thank you for posting the Dxdiag. There are some errors showing in the file that may indicate there may be an issue with the drivers or Windows itself. I want to reset the Diablo III setting and then check on Windows, and the drivers.

• Reset In-Game Options.
      1) Select the game in the Battle.net Desktop App and click Options .
      2) Click Game Settings.
      3) Click on Reset In-Game Options.
      4) Click Done and launch the game normally.

Please make sure the video card settings are set back to the default settings

• Let's remove the drivers via a program called DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller)

Please run the Windows System File Checker. This will find and fix any damaged Windows files. When the System File Checker is done it will let you know if there were any damaged files and if it was able to fix them.