Change to Hellfire Organ Pieces on Consoles?

• On PC you need 4 organ pieces to craft Hellfire gear...on consoles you need 3...Idol of Terror was not in the game on consoles.

As of patch 2.3 I can't craft any Hellfire gear cos I'm missing one of the organ pieces that is a little red idol man.

Has there been a change on consoles for organ pieces for Hellfire gear in 2.3? Are we now the same as PC and require 4 organ pieces?
  • Great question, homerjnick! The process for crafting a Hellfire Ring and/or Hellfire Amulet in Ultimate Evil Edition has changed in patch 2.3.0, so here are the changes you need to know about in order to get one.

Nekarat, now drops an Infernal Machine of Evil in Gardens of Hope Tier 2 of Act IV.The Idol of Terror now drops in the Realm of Turmoil, which is still opened by using the Infernal Machine of War.The Hellfire Ring now requires Leoric's Regret, Vial of Putridness, and the Idol of Terror to craft.The Hellfire Amulet now requires a Heart of Evil, Vial of Putridness, and Idol of Terror to craft.
    I hope this helps, and good luck out there!
  • 08/27/2015 02:18 PMPosted by NathanM
    Grimiku, I believe Nekarat is in Gardens of Hope 2nd Tier now.

You're right! I forgot all about the fact he was moved. Thanks!