Graphical Differences Between 32bit and 64bit

• I'm experiencing graphical differences between the 32bit and 64bit clients. Using the exact same settings for both results in the 64bit client having jagged textures and fonts.

A couple of things to note:
    - I'm running in Windowed (Borderless) because of multiple displays.
    - I do have font scaling set in Windows because I'm running 4k displays.
    - I have noticed that the cursor appears much smaller under the 64bit client. (I am assuming this is related to the font scaling.)
    - I have noticed the GPU/CPU loads fluctuating wildly under the 64bit client. (thought I don't think this is related to this issue.)

Imgur link for screencaps showing differences: http://imgur.com/a/XIthi
  • Hello TotesMyGoat!

That is noticeable with the font... almost looks like it's trying to scale down a different screen resolution.

Have you checked to ensure your video driver and operating system are up-to-date yet?

Updating Your Drivers and Operating System

I would also go into Options to ensure the display mode is ideal... either fullscreen or fullscreen-windowed at a resolution that matches your monitor's native. You can check that from Windows: right-click the desktop > Display Settings > Advanced Display Settings. In the Resolution drop-down menu, it'll say "(Recommended)" next to the monitor's native resolution. Then make sure that's what the game's set to!

Best of luck in your adventures :)