CANT PLAY

• Everything comes up on battle net page but when i hit play it tells me The application encountered an unexpected error. and on the bottom the ID is 3CEB5E0B-DB75-4805-AA1E-B48CB28F2C6C ????
  • Hey there Smokey!

I was able to pull up the crash report from the ID you provided and we are seeing a few cases of this. I looked over the report attached to the ID you provided and I have a feeling your system may not be able to deal with the new 64 bit client we released today. Without more specific information I cannot be sure but I would recommend switch back to the 32 bit client. You can do this through the Battle.net Desktop Application:

1. Click Options under the Diablo III logo.
    2. Click Game Settings.
    3. Under the Diablo III entry you should see an option to use the 32-bit game client.
    4. I also recommend resetting the In-game options on that same page.
    5. Click Done.

Go back to options and run the Scan and Repair tool. Then give the game a shot.

If that does not solve the issue, I would like some additional information about your system and the programs running on it. Please carefully read the following as we only want certain bits of information here on the forums:

1.) Hit Windows+R on your keyboard together, which will bring up the Run dialog. Then type the following and hit enter: msinfo32
      2.) In the window that opens, click on the + sign next to Software Environments, then click on Running Tasks. Click on one item on the right side, click on Edit, and then Select All (Or hit Ctrl-A). Click on Edit, and the Copy (Or hit Ctrl-C)
      3.) Paste that into a reply.
      4.) Go back to MSInfo and click Services, click any item on the right, click on Edit, and then Select All (Or hit Ctrl-A). Click on Edit, and then Copy (Or hit Ctrl-C)
      5.) Post that back as another reply.

When posting the reports, please highlight them and click the code button to encase them in code blocks. This will make them easier to analyze. :)