I'm having connectivity issues - I am able to host my own sessions but when I try to join my friends' session, I get stuck on loading screen and a disconnected from server message appears. My friends see me in town, but I still loading screen. Are there possible fixes for this issue?
# 1 Jan 16, 2017
# 3 Jan 16, 2017Hey TheBeast,
Let's see what we can do to help get you to be able to play with your friend. There are several things that could be causing this. We will need to do a bit of troubleshooting to find the cause of this. I do have some steps below that may help out. If they do not help solve this, please post a WinMTR. Please run the WinMTR twice Once to the Australian server and then one to the North American server.
• To be on the safe side make sure Windows and the drivers in the computer are up to date.
• Run the computer in a selective startup mode.
• Please power cycle the network equipment and flush the DNS.
- 1) Download WinMTR - http://winmtr.net/download-winmtr/
2) Unzip the WinMTR.zip file to the Desktop.
3) Open the WinMTR folder and select the one corresponds to your version of Windows (32 or 64 bit version).
4) Run the WinMTR.exe
5) Type the IP address you would use to run a trace route in the "Host" - https://battle.net/support/article/496
6) Click on "Start" while playing
& Run for at least 10 minutes then click on "Stop" in WinMTR
7) Click on "Export text" and save to a text file.
8) Copy and paste the contents of whole file here.
9) Click on "Start"
10) Run for 10 minutes then click on "Stop" in WinMTR
11) Click on "Export text" and save to a text file.
12) Copy and paste the contents of whole file here.