Diablo 3 always needs to update.

• It's ridiculously annoying, I don't know what's going on but it's started over the last week and a half.

Before I used to log in to battle.net, hit the Diablo 3 icon and click "Play" and play the game. Now every single time I log into the battle.net application, no matter what I do, the game says "Update" it takes about 3-4 minutes to do each time. It plays right after, but it's frustrating because the computer or client never ever recognizes that I've clicked the update and "updated" it a million times before.
  • Hello xShizzy,

Would it be possible for you to gather and send us a copy of your Battle.net Logs? It will help us to better understand the cause of the issue.

This may not result in an immediate fix for your individual issue, but it will go directly towards getting this sort of issue fixed in general. That being said, if we can find anything in your logs that will help us to better troubleshoot your issue, we will do so.

1. Download LogGoblin_Mac.zip.
      2. In Finder, navigate to your user account Downloads (~/Downloads) directory and double-click the archive to extract LogGoblin.
      3. Run LogGoblin and give it a few minutes to gather your Battle.net logs.
      4. A zip file named BlizzardLogs-[YYYY-MM-DD].[HHMMSS].zip, which contains all of your log files, was created at the location shown in the Terminal window.
      5. Exit Terminal.

Once the .zip file is created, please email it to [email protected] with the title [D3][Patch][xShizzy #1983][Diablo 3 always needs to update.][17346285052].

Thank you!

Rate me! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Velnrak

"They say the oaks are just too lofty
    And they grab up all the light."