I lost mine all charakters :(

• i lost all chars , i changed pc, and all gone. I tryed change mine region but no change ... can u help me pls ?
  • Hey Adino,

It looks like it has you logging into the US region. I have been noticing a few of these show up. I want you to go ahead and try this for me.

1.Shutdown the Battle.net desktop app
    2.Open the Diablo III game folder and then create a shortcut from Diablo III.exe
    - Right-click on Diablo III.exe
    - Choose Send to > Desktop (Shortcut) from the context menu

3.Right-click on the Diablo III shortcut icon and select Properties
    4.Select the Shortcut tab
    5.In the Target field add this to the end: " -launch" without the quotes. ◦Example: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" -launch
    ◦Note the space in the example between Diablo III.exe" and -launch

6.Click Apply and then OK to close the Properties window
    7.With the Battle.net App still closed double click on the Diablo III shortcut to launch the game
    8.Once Diablo III launches, click on Options on the left side and then Account
    9.Make sure the correct region is selected in the drop down menu then press Accept
    10.​Log in to Diablo III
    11.The Battle.net App should now be set to that region

Let me know if that doesn't work.

~ Zayssie
  • Bache,

Did you try the workaround I gave Adino? This is currently a known issue that we are working on.

~ Zayssie
  • Hey guys,

If that work around did not work for either of you can you please gather the requested files on this post here for us. :) It is greatly appreciated.

~ Zayssie
  • Adino,

Glad to hear its working for you!!

~ Zayssie
  • Hey Jikininki,

The patch this week should have gotten this fixed for everyone. If you continue to see trouble lets collect some logs from the Battle.net App on your computers. Please follow the steps here to gather the logs. Then email the logs to [email protected] with the subject of [Diablo III][Battle.net Logs wrong region].

~ Zayssie