C87C796A-28E5-40D4-A62A-0AE330456A9C

• C87C796A-28E5-40D4-A62A-0AE330456A9C

I keep crashing using the 64 bit client, runs smooth then randomly blammo!
  • Hey there Shankmasta!

I looked up the crash id you posted and It looks like you may be having an issue with one of the UI elements in your game. The crash report doesn't say exactly what might have caused the issue just what the game was trying to do when it crashed. Based on that though I can say the issue is likely either a Driver issue, A game file/setting issue or interference from a program or service on the system that interacts with the game in some way. With that in mind, try the following and see if that gets you fixed up.

Please disable the Windows 10 Game DVR via the XBoxlive app:
    1. From the start menu open the Xbox App.
    2. You will be asked to Sign in. Please do so, even if you have never used this app before. You may need to create a microsoft account if you do not already have one.
    3. On the options menu Click 'Game DVR'
    4. Switch off 'Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR''

Also Disable Nvidia Share via the Geforce Experience. You can do this under settings in the application.

Let's reset the in game user options:
    1. Click the blue bnet icon on the bnet app.
    2. Choose settings, then game settings.
    3. Click the reset in game user options button under the correct game listing.
    4. Confirm the changes and close the window.

Run the Scan and Repair Tool.

Try running your system in selective startup mode.

Finally if none of that helps, try switching to the 32 bit version of the game client. You can do this through the battle.net desktop application. Under the D3 logo, choose options, gamesettings and then check the "launch 32 bit client (instead of 64 bit). Click done and try the game.