BC6668AB-468A-4C07-8C13-DD1042995F51

• Hello,

When I play Diablo 3 (RoS) my game freezes and returns to desktop with the error: BC6668AB-468A-4C07-8C13-DD1042995F51

Please help, because since I bought Diablo 3 I can't play it without (minor) problems. First the constant black screens and overheating and now this.

Thanks in advance.
  • Hey Nemesis,

I'm sorry to hear this is still going on for you. If you can for me try switching your Diablo 3 to run with the 32 bit client. One the battle.net app go to options, in the drop down select game settings. A separate window will open, you are going to want to check the box that says "Launch 32-bit client (instead of 64-bit)." Test the game again for me.

As a side note, the error messages you are receiving are different from your standard (BLZ####) error messages and are designed to generate a different code each time. It helps us better track the crashes.

If you continue having issues, please post your DxDiag and paste the contents of the Text document you just made into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the “code” button (</>). That’ll make the information much more readable.

~ Zayssie