The application has encountered an unexpected error.

• @lADYlILITH
    The crash logs look to be reporting drivers for the Intel HD graphics for the 970M. Its hard to tell, but just in case let's try installing the drivers here.
  • @rageon
    You look to be on driver version 359.54 which is going to be out of date. As with some of the other's, we'd also suggest grabbing the drivers here.
  • DarkSam
    The error logs show that the computer has Windows 8 installed. Update the computer to Windows 8.1 and make sure all the updates for 8.1 are installed. If the computer does have 8.1 installed still make sure all the updates are installed.
  • ArtsyHermit

Thank you for posting the report ID. The error log for that ID shows there is tablet software crashing. If there is a tablet connected to the computer disconnect the tablet to see if you be able to log in to the app.

Also, make sure Windows and any tablet software is dully up to date.
  • ArtsyHermit

Thank you for posting the report ID. The error log for that ID shows there is tablet software crashing. If there is a tablet connected to the computer disconnect the tablet to see if you be able to log in to the app.

Also, make sure Windows and any tablet software is dully up to date.
  • @deathkazoo & @Ravencorpse
    Can you both test with the 32 bit client?

@ZenBuddhist
    Are you currently using Stardock Fences? If so let's try closing out of or uninstalling that and running the game. Noticed this in the crash logs and wanted to make sure its not causing conflicts:
    <code>DBG-MODULE<00007FFC3D930000 000e9000 "FencesMenu64.dll"
    </code>
    @YTbeast
    You look to be on Nvidia drivers version 353.54. Let's grab the updated drivers here.
  • @Jeramabih & @ZenBuddhist
    Let's go ahead and try running with the 32 bit client from here.

@Kyrsko
    Going over the crash report it looks like we're running on about 2 GB of RAM with only around 300 mb available when the game crashed. I'd like to try a selective startup to see if we can clear up some memory in case that's causing the crash.
  • @crazypearce & @Jeramabih
    Let's go ahead and disable the game dvr and game mode for Windows.

@MothZombie
    Let's go ahead and try removing BitDefender and giving the game another try. If the game steill crashes, let's grab a DxDiag report.

@Myskoxe
    For you, I'd start by testing with the 32 bit client. If there's still issues let's grab a DxDiag report.
  • @LordDank
    Please try to refrain from bumping posts without providing info on the issue such as the error code :)

I did some digging and was able to locate some logs. In it, we noticed this:
    <code>Video_Card VMware SVGA 3D</code>
    If you are trying to run the game off a virtual machine, this is not supported and it'd be best to post on the VMWare forums for assistance or create a new post on the D3 forums explaining your exact setup. With that you may be able to get assistance from someone running a similar setup.
  • @Alzeric
    There isn't too much showing up in your crash logs. Looks like you may have some Razer software installed and so I'd start by removing that. If you haven't already, let's also test on the 32 bit client. Past that, it may be best to put in a ticket here with a msinfo and dxdiag attached to look into further.

@Star20
    Going over your crash logs I'd look into uninstalling both Stardock and Avast and giving the game a try.