Can't interact with anything

• I'm not sure if this is an issue with latency or not, but whenever I play D3 I often run into situations where all monsters and NPCs will stop moving but my character can still walk around. I can try and cast spells, but nothing happens (aside from the character making all the spell movements) until everything returns to the way it was. I cannot interact with anything.

When (and if) the problem ends, my character gets thrown back into the middle of the battle where everything that should've happened during the paused period happens in a second. Now that I'm in Hell mode, this usually results in death, which is extremely frustrating. Sometimes the problem persists, and I'm forced to quit out of the game in order to fix the issue.

I'm playing on an early 2008 Macbook Pro, which has the minimum system requirements (I play with the lowest graphics settings). This is not an FPS issue. Is there a way to stop this from happening so often?
  • This seems to be rubberbanding affect, which is a connection issue. How are you connected to the internet? Wireless?

Try some basic connection troubleshooting and see if it helps.

Powercycle network devices
      1. Unplug your modem and router (if you have one.)
      2. Let them set for 30-60 seconds.
      3. Plug them back in modem first, then the router.
      4. Test

Bypassing the router
      1. Unplug the power to your modem.
      2. Follow the ethernet cable from the modem to the router. Unplug it from the router.
      3. Plug this end into your computer.
      4. Plug the power back into your modem and let it start up.
      5. Restart your computer.
      6. Test.